Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sighs @ life...

Found out a couple of weeks ago that my little cousin has Synovial Sarcoma. A rare type of cancer that attacks the soft tissue. Ugg..she's only 24. I'm so saddened by this and i've read her blogs and read into the cancer and it sounded like there wasn't much done to research the cancer. I've also read that there is a good chance for survival...76% but still, that's besides the point. She's family and it's like someone sucker punching me. I'm 34 going on 35 and at least i have 10 years or so on her that i wish she will have.

I am optimistic however and will continue to pray for her and spend as much time with her as possible. I will also do more research on the topic so that I can be more knowledgeable on it. Meanwhile here is her site on Synovial Sarcoma for those interested in reading up on it. Please do..


http://synovialsarcoma.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment