Friday, September 18, 2009

638B Blog 9-18-2009

So with all that's going on right now in the other classes, we've finally set up a time to meet with our learning circle. Tuesdays 5:30Pm PST. I will now take a look at other's Action Research work and for now, i'll be collaborating with Scott Mortensen and Juan Flowers.

I have kept in contact with Dan Wood, from Cadre 11, so I will be taking a look at his AR project. "Building Thriving Communities of Practice with Social Learning Technologies" (http://danieljwood.com/action-research) I'll need to focus on outlining a plan for my AR Project. I have an idea of what topic of interest I have, (Utilizing Wikis in the workplace to further advance collaboration) of such...

The first step is for me to develop this outline, and then the other pieces should fall into place, although I will still need to keep those objectives in the rear view mirror because it's coming up soon as well...gosh how time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment