Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Relection Blog...

Its friday and we are still here trying to get our Legos to work! what did i learn today? Trust is critical in the development of social networks. i've realized that once you trust the members in your social group, it makes it easier to get things accomplished, and learning, collaborating occurs voluntarily. I would normally do things that would be more beneficial to only me. I'd help out as much as i could as long as it did not get in the way of my own personal time. but now, i'd keep on working with my social network, cadre, learning circle and cohort.
i'm trying hard to put thoughtful thoughts on here, but i presume i'll 'get better' at it in a bit...(days weeks?) I did feel the 'stages' of learning...in the beginning, it's the 'omg' how do i do this? Then it goes to ok, it's not THAT bad...Then comes the failure, and fixing of the failure and then relearning. this process seems to be part of life, it's just emphasized more that i'm here now at Pepperdine. it feels great...we feel like a team, a family, and most importantly, leaders of the future...people that WILL change the world...even if it takes days, months, years!!
I'm michael, i'm checking IN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment