Thursday, July 23, 2009

Getting ready for Launch!

As I sit here pondering what i've gotten myself into, i've just completed lunch, and my first webpage (for school). It's nothing fancy, nor 'high tech', but it represents me in some ways. Cutting and pasting stuff together, making it easier for myself, and along the road, learning a thing or two. =) I've been receiving alot of emails lately, and as I stand, i'm actually trying to lean on a pole or something to keep me from falling. It's a little overwhelming, but I think this is where i need to shake it off and focus on the immediate, and not the future. What do i need to do now to get to the later? What's due soon? What do we have to read now? What do we need to complete by mid august? end of august? wow...buffer overload. I think i'll need to start staying up later...or something in order to complete what I need to do. All I know is that we are having discussions about a shared calendar, aggregating emails, phone numbers, and all the other fluff. NOW---> Webpage in launch mode, but continuously improving...

Michael checkin in...

1 comment:

  1. good handle on things....pre-production is fun and effective for those that have the time now. we got your back gold team leader.

    ReplyDelete