Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Reflection Wed July 15th

as my cpu utilization dwindles down (my brain) for the day, I find myself mentally exhausted. my view on the 'community' has changed somewhat. From Jonathan Harris's video to creating a 4-step Lego drop off, to Iron Chef'ing...

I find myself relying alot on my community of cadremates. Today was a mentally challenging day. There were so many things that I needed to co-ordinate with my peers, tasks to be performed and processes to follow. Not everything is 'cookie cutter' or 'templated' in these exercises as some of life is. I think i've learned to 'trust' more on other people's ability so that I could do the things I need to do for the team to succeed. (Vice versa)

Last thoughts: I hope tomorrow is just as challenging if not MORE!! I LOVE IT!! =) (after some sleep that is...)

No comments:

Post a Comment