Wednesday, October 28, 2009

633 Post for 10-28-2009

All I can think of is Vygotsky and how much of a genius he is. I have been reading his work more closely now, and with the assignment at hand, I will have to be "Vygotsky" himself in answering the Four essential questions, and looking at my classmate's answers to reply to their answers with "Vygotsky" in mind.

On the other hand, we just got our first taste of the 'wave' and have started talking amongst each other. It's pretty cool, but i feel that it's just another 'email' client. It is however cool to see people type in real time. Other than that, I really don't see much hype about Google Wave. Oh well, lets go as far to say that no one else is doing anything like it, so BAM! haha..

More to come once I start answering the Essential questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment