Thursday, November 5, 2009

633 Blog for 11/5/2009

what a week. Lit review was due last Friday, and finally got a breather from that beast. I was definitely behind because it's been years since I had to do such a thing. Good thing for Dan Wood, and DJ Benjamin. I took a look at their work and it helped me move forward with mines. (Also thanks Bill Moseley for giving us some breather room)

I just completed my Vygotsky Essential questions and sent them to Scott Mortensen. We will both combine our 'findings' and answers so that we can submit them to Moodle. I found Vygotsky extremely interesting, smart and powerful. I would have loved to meet him, but unfortunately he died at such a young age, and lived long ago. I believe that I am 'somewhat' caught up with Learning Theory, but you never know. I need to get back in the grooove of things. (not that I was ever out of it) but when you have these online courses, it tends to Creep up on you FAST if you are behind a little. I just hope I can keep this up for a prolonged period of time. heck it IS November, just another month and a half and I get xmas break!

MT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment