Wednesday, November 11, 2009

633 Post for 11/11/2009

This week has been interesting to say the least. We did however have class for 633 so that was a nice break from the other 2 classes. Second Life is fun to be in. Malibu Island is still interesting, but yet 'strange' somehow. The whole concept is really strange somehow. LOL.. Anyways, we are now tasked to create an "item" that resembles our Theorist. I think I will somehow relate Vygotsky's image/item to something 'Russian' ooo so creative. Perhaps something 'hoovering' in a circle...similar to Vygotsky's ZPD (Zone of Proximal Development) hmm...I think that's a GREAT Idea. I'll need to collaborate with Scott and see what he thinks...We now have to 'link' our theorist to another theorist..Not too sure what that means..perhaps it's linking the same thoughts/teachings and also linking UNRELATED items too? I know Piaget and Vygotsky saw some similar things, but they also saw things differently as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment