Wednesday, November 18, 2009

633 Blog for 11/18/2009

Today is a good day, let's start with 633 first. I am currently looking and thinking of ideas with Scott Mortensen on how we can create and Item in Second Life that would represent Lev Vygotsky. I was initially thinking of some sort of hammer, or Vodka bottle, or something. That might be too stereotypical so, perhaps we'll make a *target* symbol, and make that represent the (Zone of Proximal Development)...I like that Idea. I'll run it by Scott. Next is to spend some time to read up on how to do such a thing. I would like to get it out of the way, so that I can focus on the next project!

As for Junior Achievement, I had a GREAT time, I love my 3rd Graders (most of them) their innocence, their curiosity and just their enthusiasm for me being there. It's so nice to see that. (Unlike work)

I also like the way the classes are relational to each other. Papert, Piaget, Vygotsky et. al..

No comments:

Post a Comment